Wednesday, March 28, 2007

First Entry for the Card Challenge!

Here is CS's card for the month of March. I think she did a fabulous job - don't you! Hope you are all working on finishing up your 5. Please send a photo and I will post for us all to "ooooh" 'n "aaaah" and to get some great ideas! Don't forget to leave comments (click on the "comments" link below each post to comment).




Hi Ladies, here is my card. Nothing special, but I wanted to get it done and I've been crazy with the Expo and my vacationl

I used the mixed bouquet and curvy verses stamp sets.

rock and rolled with brilliant blue/bashful blue
artichoke green/certainly celery

Also used barely banana

Put it all on bashful blue cardstock

Enhanced with blue, green and yellow ribbon and a green button.

Hope you like it. I deviated a bit from StampinLu's card. I'm new at this you'll have to cut me some slack!!!

Anyway, I leave for Canada on Thursday and won't be home until Easter. Then I'll be craaaazy with the Expo. See you gals soon.

CS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Carol's card. It is simple and beautiful. It makes me want that stamp set, that's for sure. Nice job!!
SL